Monday, December 18, 2006

snow





We got snow!! It wasn't much and it didn't last long. Sunday morning we woke up to snow all over the dirt in the yards and the car. None on the roads or sidewalks. It was cold though. The kids have been having trouble in church lately. And Gage was having trouble too, so Jared took the three little boys outside for a walk. Logan comes back in to tell me ( and the back half of the congregation) that he had fun throwing snowballs at dad. And when Austin came back in he was pretending to throw a ball, to tell me what he did outside. Tanner was really mad at me that I would let him go have fun too. I was so mean.

By the time we were done with Primary the snow was gone. Maybe next time it snows we will be able to play in it.
The golf course was covered. This is the shot from our front yard looking at the course.

No comments: