Thursday, February 8, 2007

Baptism












February 3, 2007 -Sydney was baptized. What a beautiful night. She is a beautiful girl. So sweet, and sensitive, but strong and opinionated. She is shy, but not. I was so happy that she made the decision to be baptized. She was beautiful. I am so happy the majority of the family could be there. We sure missed Roger, who had to stay home and go to class. and Rebekah, Sean and the kids. We hope to see you guys soon.

What a blessing we had this weekend. We are blessed to have these wonderful children in our lives. And it is an awesome feeling to me, that as each of the children decide to be baptized and make that first step in a good path that we will have that eternal family.our biggest goal. That we will live together forever. That is a great blessing. I appreciate the examples of those that my children come in contact with. Those that teach them, and help mold them into beautiful people. Thank you.


"Up against the wall!!"

a little fun for the boys, and Ben.

1 comment:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

that is so great I just can't believe how big they are getting. Congrats...