I took some pictures, but you can't really tell which one is my kid. So I will try and give you some clues.
- This is Tanner and the Kindergarten getting ready. He is in the back row of kids that are sitting down, second from the end.
- This next one is what the penguins looked like on their march.
- Sydney is in the pink shirt with the visor, black shorts at the front of the line.
- Time for the ribbons.
- Kathryn is in the row on the right, second from the front. One kids is way in front but kinda to the right, and then she to the left of the kid.
- Kathryn giving us a back view of her Cha Cha Slide #4 shirt. and helping pick up the hats that flew away. It got so windy during their dance I don't think one 4th grader kept their hat on.
it was really a great and fun night.