Monday, May 12, 2008

Father and Sons

Our yearly tradition while the boys are away the girls go play. The boys went to Father and Sons Friday night, so the girls and I went to dinner, then to Target, then to the grocery store for dessert and movies. The girls needed new shoes



They also each got a new outfit. Its very rare that they get new clothes that didn't belong to someone else first, so this was a fun night.







For some reason Cori got out of the store with two new shirts. Oh well, she needs it.


Fun Girls night.

3 comments:

Tara Brooks said...

I love Kathryn's sweat suite and heels! Ha!! I can't believe how big they are getting! They are all absolutely beautiful!
I love Syd's outfit too.

Sara said...

How fun. Cute outfits too.

nikki said...

How fun! I can't wait till father and son's I get a night all alone in my own house! I can't remember the last time I was home alone for more than 20 mins. Heaven on earth!