Sunday, November 26, 2006

12 years

Wow. How can 12 years have gone by so quickly?? Today is our anniversary. What a wonderful thing to celebrate. I love being married. I love my husband. I know he loves me, even though he keeps teasing me by pretending to have a ball and chain on his leg.:) Whata guy. I am grateful for him. For the opportunity we have to be together through good times and bad, through happy and sad times, through craziness and peace. I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that gives us the opportunity and blesses us to be together forever with our family. I am glad that it doesn't end at death. I know that there is life after our earth life. And I am happy to know that if I continue to be a faithful member of the Church and do the best that i can, that I will be able to be with Jared forever. And of course all my wonderful children. I am grateful for them, their love, their laughter and of course the challenges they give us. We are very blessed.
The weekend was good. It started with a little funny dressing moments from my boys. The picture speaks for itself.
Thursday was a great day. We watched the parade, made pie, walked the neighbors dog. Ate waffles, got dressed, and headed to our cousins. How great it was to hang out with them. There new house is beautiful, and big. The kids disappeared. and I actually had a relaxing day. We ate a lot of good food, and of course a lot of pie. I think Shawn ate the most with at least one normal size paper plate full!! The boys even enjoyed a four wheeler ride. They thought it was great.

No comments: