Friday, November 17, 2006



Welcome to our space. I wanted a place that we could all go and fill you in on our goings on, show new pictures of the kids, and maybe stay connected. So with that said, let the blogging begin.



We have had some excitement in the last week. The boys decided to walk home from school alone without telling me. I drove all over looking for them. I sent the girls to run after them. I finally found them all at home. I was a wreck. But after a little chocolate, and a trip to the book store, I felt a bit better.

Something is in the air, because all the kids are a bit crazy, and acting like people in a nut house, hence the name of our blog. Its a good thing some of them are really cute, it helps me be able to keep the nutty ones. Hopefully this is a quick phase that will end very soon.

Some good news is that we have a new addition to the extended Davis Clan. Rebekah had their 3rd baby on the 8th. He is a cutie and we can't wait to meet him. For now we have pictures. So I will share one.



Brandon Mellor McHenry.
We will be coming to see you soon little Brandon.
Until then, we love you.

No comments: