Thursday, August 23, 2007

happy day

Thank You for the encouraging words. I have been fighting so much with bad and depressing feelings. I have been fighting them for over a week. Which I know isn't much time. But it has been awful for me. I am feeling so much better tonight. I took the neighbors dog on a run. It wasn't much, but I was successful. And it makes me happy. I have been very productive the last few days also. That helps in my self-esteem too. There is a floor in my room and no laundry on it. This is amazing. All in all I feel caught up in a lot of normal household jobs. The kids are in school. We are one day away from the weekend. And Jared has work. Life is good.

2 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

That is great!!! Take it one step at a time in all aspects of your life, you are doing great, I can't imagine what it is like to have a big family and all the chores and resonsiblity that comes with it. I think your a great mom and a wonderful person. I am glad that you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

I'm contacting all the LDS bloggers I can find to let you know about an LDS blog ring set up by a writer friend, Candace Salima (you can access it on my blog sidebar if you scroll down), and also to spread word about a great new time-saving blog tool that goes right in your browser tool bar.

How to access and use this tool was posted on my blog yesterday at www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com

Please pass this message on--and enjoy!