Monday, September 3, 2007

Snow Canyon



We had a great and tiring day today. We took the kids out to Snow Canyon State park. We hiked 3 hikes and had a picnic. Fun family time. Its been too long since we did something like this. The kids were all troopers. Jared was He-Man. He had Gage on his back and Austin on his shoulders at one point. The rest of the time Austin was holding my hand. It was so cute that he wanted to walk with me and hold my hand.







Isn't he so cute. He is carrying one of those
water packs on his back.





doesn't she look so thrilled? She didn't
want to go in the first place. but we made her.

4 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I love it... Looks like great fun

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Jealous that you went hiking...we are holding off until next year to do that with Zachary. Hopefully we will make it down soon to see you guys.
Love you!

Calamity Jane said...

You have a beautiful family. I am very impressed with your ambitious hike!

Nikki said...

That looks like fun, I'm always looking for good family hiking places. Maybe we'll have to take a trip to Utah sometime and try some of the hikes there. You'll have to tell me the best places to go.