Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Giving Thanks

It is getting so close to Thanksgiving, and I thought it might be a good thing to express somethings I am thankful for.
First and Most, I am so greatful for my husband. He works so hard, and has been working so much more so we could take a family vacation. He is working day and night. It is such a great blessing that he is so talented in so many things. He is able to work his normal job, and also have side jobs going on. He is a great dad. He is also very creative,full of ideas and full of humor. If it weren't for all his many talents life would be so boring. Thanks honey, You are awesome.

and another little thing I am thankful for...

Cute little boy shoes. They make me smile. I love seeing my little baby in cute little shoes.
Hope your having a great day, full of many things to be thankful for.

No comments: