Monday, March 24, 2008




My 100th post! WOOHOO.

I am not being very creative with my leftovers. I may have to come up with something new for Tuesday, but I will figure out that tonight after dinner. :)

Monday-many leftovers from yesterday

Tuesday-many leftovers from Sunday

Wednesday- breakfast-hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy

Thursday- dinner at a friends

Friday- homemade pizza for the kiddos, date night for mom and dad

Saturday- bbq chicken, potato wedges, jello salad, homemade rolls

Sunday- crepes! with ham, turkey, chicken, cheese, mayo, cherry pie filling, chocolate & vanilla pudding, whipped topping, and whatever else I feel like at the time.
Don't forget to check out ORG JUNKIE for many, many more yummy menus.

I forgot to say that our favorite meal from last week was Mashed Potato Toppers recipe found here.

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

We're having crepes this week too!

Thanks for sharing!

:)