Wednesday, October 29, 2008

today i had an appointment with a new eye dr. I will spare you all the details. Let just say that to help my eyes see as good as they should will cost several hundred dollars a year. the new contacts may or may not be great. for the trial run today in the office they were wonderful. but who knows what a week would do. tonight, its sad to me that everything we need relies heavily on money. that we can't just barter-not that I have anything to barter with, but still. i am struggling tonight with the fact that i just don't have the money to get those new lenses, even though they would be great, and probably the best thing for me. and I have to settle with the yucky ones just because of money. blah
hopefully tomorrow will bring a better attitude. I have been potty training this week, only 2 days of peeing everywhere (not me, him). Today was a great day. no accidents. this is wonderful. we also stayed up way too late last night finishing up 20 quarts of applesauce. i am sure that is why i feel down tonight. tomorrow will be better.

5 comments:

Kim said...

20 Quarts?! Holy Cow! I hope that you feel better today.

Anonymous said...

I'd feel pretty down if I ate 20 quarts of applesauce too! LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist. Giggled when you had to clarify who hadn't had an accident around the house!

I understand the frustration of not getting what you need because of money. Take it to the Lord, it's amazing the miracles that come when you ask.

I love you sweetie. Good luck!

MillerTime said...

Andi, we all have down days, I just never knew you EVER had one. The Lord will take care of your family ... you know that better than I.

cherie said...

potty training is enough to make anyone crazy! hope everything works out. i'm sure it will!

Elise said...

20 Quarts of applesauce?! You know they sell that stuff at Walmart, right? It's already in jars and everything. :) I'm sorry you're down...hopefully things are better by now. If not, remember--tomorrow's Halloween! Free candy!